Wednesday 9 September 2015

That's Magic! - Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation Review

There was a lot of hype surrounding this foundation, which was released two weeks ago. Even Lily Allen tweeting on her Instagram about her desperate to try it out, so i was so intrigued myself to see what all the fuss was about.

Lily Allen showing love for Charlotte Tilbury


After trying so many foundations and some quite expensive, and being left disappointed by many, i really hoped this wouldnt be like the rest. And disappointed, i wasnt!!

The product promises to cover your pores, cover your flaws and live up to its 'Magic' name. As soon as i applied it, my skin was transformed. It glided on easily and left my patchy, blemished skin into a smooth mannequin doll, i kid you not!! I though 'ah, this will probably wear off after a couple of hours', as they all do, leaving my blackheads and dark circles on display for all to see come the afternoon....
But NO, come lunch time, whilst my eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick was still barely perfect, my skin was still looking good and flawless. And at 3pm and at 5pm. I was gobsmacked. I have had such a journey with foundation, that i was honestly so impressed.

I would recommend this to everyone and in fact, this being my first review, it actually prompted me to get this blog in action, as i just had to tell everyone!

If you, like me, struggle to find a long-lasting cover, then try this, you will be pleasantly surprised. No Instagram filters needed!



Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation comes in 12 shades and retails for around £29.50
http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/shop-by-product/complexion/foundation.html?cat=525

Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment